- (Invited) August 2022: Discussion of my paper ‘A Woman First and a Philosopher Second‘, UBC Attention Reading Group, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- (Invited) May 2022: ‘A Woman First and a Philosopher Second: Minimal Attentional Surplus’, GOODATTENTION Project Inaugural Workshop, University of Oslo, Norway.
- March 2022: ‘Attentional Harm as a Microaggression’, Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology, Mobile, Alabama.
- (Invited) 2022: ‘Gender Similarities and Differences: Why Linguistic Salience Matters’, Women in the Philosophy of the Natural and Social Sciences, London School of Economics.
- (Invited) 2021: ‘Harming by Attending’, Mental Sciences Group, University of Cambridge.
- (Invited) 2021: ‘Harmful Salience Structures’, Popper Seminar, London School of Economics. See video online here.
- 2018: ‘Harmful Salience Perspectives’, Current Trends in Social Epistemology, University of Melbourne.
- 2016: ‘Reuniting the Biological and the Social: Developmental Systems Theory and Feminism’, Philosophy of Biology UK,University of Bristol.
- 2013: ‘Human Nature and Gender: Reconnecting the Biological with the Social’, Serious Metaphysics Group, University of Cambridge.
- 2013: ‘Photography and Representation: A Pluralistic Reply to Scruton’, Kent Postgraduate Conference in Aesthetics, University of Kent.
- June, 2022: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Race and Gender. Widening Participation Initiative for year 12 students, organised through London School of Economics (my lecture was the highest rated among several lectures given as part of LSE Explore series).
- (Invited) 2022: ‘Intersectional Feminism’: An Introduction’, LSESU Intersectional Feminism Society, Event for International Women’s Day, London School of Economics.