- (Invited): TBC, Women in the Philosophy of the Natural and Social Sciences, London School of Economics.
- (Invited) 2021: ‘Harming by Attending’, Mental Sciences Group, University of Cambridge.
- (Invited) 2021: ‘Harmful Salience Structures’, Popper Seminar, London School of Economics. See video online here.
- 2018: ‘Harmful Salience Perspectives’, Current Trends in Social Epistemology, University of Melbourne.
- 2016: ‘Reuniting the Biological and the Social: Developmental Systems Theory and Feminism’, Philosophy of Biology UK,University of Bristol.
- 2013: ‘Human Nature and Gender: Reconnecting the Biological with the Social’, Serious Metaphysics Group, University of Cambridge.
- 2013: ‘Photography and Representation: A Pluralistic Reply to Scruton’, Kent Postgraduate Conference in Aesthetics, University of Kent.